PDA

View Full Version : What's for dinner? 7/1

GonnaB1HotMom
07-01-2008, 06:46 PM
I made Christina Gray's beef stroganoff over some brown rice and had broccoli on the side-delicious and filling! Make it if you have the chance-you won't be disappointed!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/MrsGreenspoon/beefstroganoff.jpg

GonnaB1HotMom
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
I guess no one's eating dinner tonight...hmmm....

SKINNY_JNS4ME
07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
hi, I am traveling in Korea, and I am having already breakfast :D ! Trying to be good....

Note: this is actually a pict of yesterday's breakfast. Since I did not eat the french fries (naturally) and only
half of the fatty ham, today they did not serve me any fries and only half of the ham, with the same breakfast order. Very funny....
Wonder what they'll do tomorrow, when they realize I still just eat the eggwhites of the hard boiled eggs....

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg207/SkinnyChefPaparazzi/breakfast-1.jpg

mostblstmom
07-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Jen, your dinner looks yummy! I ate a healthy maintenance meal, but not 100% NS friendly. I stopped by to say thanks for keeping this thread alive. Lurkers come out and post, even if it's just to say hi, or share a new food find. This thread is beneficial to oldies and newbies alike, let's keep it going. Have a great night everyone.:)

Ros

crazeepraz
07-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Tonight I had the Cheese Ravioli over a huge bed of salteed mushrooms.

I saved my fruit (strawberries) to go with my Kaluha flavored chocolate chip pudding.... Gonna eat that now.

glitznglitter
07-01-2008, 10:58 PM
I had something I haven't had in 4 or 5 months. NS mac and cheese with ff hot dog cooked into it with a salad with mixed veggies in it and water.
Glitz

anditenn
07-01-2008, 11:01 PM
I mashed up some cauliflower in the blender, with garlic and seasoning. Poured NS tender beef w/vegetables over it. Very filing and pretty good.
Andi

brich08
07-01-2008, 11:32 PM
I had Christina's Toasted Ravioli, butternut fries, onion rings and a salad. Kind of a weird combo, but very filling.

Beth :)

AwesomeAndrea
07-01-2008, 11:39 PM
I had Mac & Cheese with Beef mixed in with broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower with 2 silces of FF Kraft slices melted on top. Yum!

lillibb
07-01-2008, 11:41 PM
beef/potato dinner, cooked carrots, cherries..caramel chocolate bar dessert.

christinagray2003
07-02-2008, 12:08 AM
I had a really bad dinner tonight, so it's more of a "fessing up" rather than sharing!! :eek: Back on track tomarrow!!

TOOHIP
07-02-2008, 12:15 AM
I had a really bad dinner tonight, so it's more of a "fessing up" rather than sharing!! :eek: Back on track tomarrow!!

Hi Christina,
How are you? Your hair is so long and pretty, that's a cute picture of you.

Marilyn

SHELLBELL97
07-02-2008, 12:27 AM
All the dinners sound so yummy tonight. I had the Lemon Butter Sauce with White Chicken and Noodles over a cup of zucchini & mushrooms which I sauteed with some chopped garlic scapes in Pam. I also had 6 almonds and a slice of honeydew melon. Very tasty and filling. After dinner, I met a friend at Starbucks and I had a Skinny Iced Mocha (which had a shot of sugar free mocha syrup and skim milk) instead of a NS dessert.

Spiceydame
07-02-2008, 03:16 AM
I mic'd my chicken patty, then chopped it up and dropped into skillet with the onion, mushrooms, bell pepps, cilantro, added lettuce, and warmed up my WW tortilla on stove and rolled it up into burrito, dunked a little into catsup. Filling burrito and my doggies got the little pieces that fell out of tort. They seem to beg for NS food at every meal. They get to lick the bowls. And dessert was my peanut butter cookie with a thin layer of Natural peanut butter on top, and non milk for dessert. Michele

Spiceydame
07-02-2008, 03:17 AM
All the dinners sound so yummy tonight. I had the Lemon Butter Sauce with White Chicken and Noodles over a cup of zucchini & mushrooms which I sauteed with some chopped garlic scapes in Pam. I also had 6 almonds and a slice of honeydew melon. Very tasty and filling. After dinner, I met a friend at Starbucks and I had a Skinny Iced Mocha (which had a shot of sugar free mocha syrup and skim milk) instead of a NS dessert.

:p dinner and a date. sounds like you started July off just right. Michele;)

SHELLBELL97
07-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I mic'd my chicken patty, then chopped it up and dropped into skillet with the onion, mushrooms, bell pepps, cilantro, added lettuce, and warmed up my WW tortilla on stove and rolled it up into burrito, dunked a little into catsup. Filling burrito and my doggies got the little pieces that fell out of tort. They seem to beg for NS food at every meal. They get to lick the bowls. And dessert was my peanut butter cookie with a thin layer of Natural peanut butter on top, and non milk for dessert. Michele

That was what I was going to have tonight (minus the tortilla) with a serving of brown rice! Instead, I had the chicken patty on 2 slices of 35 cal. wheat bread and had veggies on the side. :) I thought I was the only person on the planet that actually likes the chick patty. ;)

WillowMoon
07-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Tonight I'm having the beef pot roast, with a side of coleslaw (there's my fat portion) and pumpkin puree with pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on top.

anditenn
07-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Vegetarian chili, FF HN hotdogs, sauteed onions and spiced up with Dijon mustard.
Andi

Kathie1126
07-03-2008, 09:09 PM
large salad with 3 oz grilled london broil with RF Ranch dressing and 2% cheese. Very filling for this "warm" evening.