PDA

View Full Version : CARBmaster yogurt from Kroger

AliceBlueBelle
02-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Kroger makes a yummy yogurt called carb master. It is 60 calories for 6 oz. and seems to be rather filling. Comes in a large variety of flavors.

losingw8now
02-23-2012, 03:41 PM
The great thing about that yogurt is that it is low in sugars and carbs. The higher sugar in Dannon and Yoplait yogurts combined with the low protein make me hungry as soon as I eat one, so I don't use them. Because I don't have access to CarbMaster, I use Greek yogurt.

-Kristi-
02-23-2012, 03:47 PM
CarbMaster is one of the best non-greek yogurt choices that I have found. When I eat yogurt, that is the one I choose, too.

homschlmom
02-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Yes, AliceBlueBelle! CarbMaster is a great find! The flavor and texture are much better and richer IMO than other lite yogurts with a much better carb and protein content than the "lites".

8perin
02-23-2012, 04:56 PM
These are SO good. Highly recommend!

x-stitcher
02-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Just bought 10 new carbmaster yogurts,love the new flavors,Spiced pear and carrot cake,Yummi.

LDSTeacher
02-23-2012, 05:22 PM
This is all I buy anymore. I'm a big fan of the vanilla and white chocolate/raspberry ones.

hockleygirl63
02-23-2012, 05:35 PM
I learned about it here at NS and have been buying it for a year now.

x-stitcher
02-23-2012, 06:10 PM
This is all I buy anymore. I'm a big fan of the vanilla and white chocolate/raspberry ones.
Thanks ,have to buy the White Chocolate/Rasberry .

dolphinn33
02-25-2012, 10:44 PM
I love the white chocolate raspberry! Lately my Kroger has not had it, they said that they haven't been able to get it because the warehouse has been out...they keep ordering it, but haven't been able to get any.

BirdieG
02-25-2012, 11:41 PM
I eat it all the time. At least one day. Love it

PattiK66
02-26-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm a fan too! I love the vanilla and I love that they are only 40 cents :)

WendyColel
02-26-2012, 11:53 AM
I LOVE this yogurt! I buy tons of it in all the incredible variety of flavors - yummy, low low carb, high protein, low low calories. Its perfect!

Mihighgal
02-26-2012, 02:38 PM
I really really like the carrot cake carbmaster yogurt,,,,,,I mix it with steamed apples,,,,,I take all my older apples from the fridge and peel and slice them, cover with saran and nuke till they are soft, I add a bit of cinnamon and splenda, and a touch of cloves, its delish!!!!!

LosingLotsIn2014
02-26-2012, 03:46 PM
I love Carbmaster! It's the only yogurt I buy. Honestly, when I look at the Sugar grams in the others it's scary.

dogloverinohio
02-26-2012, 06:50 PM
I have one of these every day during my break @ work. I also love the price,40cents, and the calories are low & protein high. I like the new banana flavor and the new white chocolate raspberry flavors.My most favorite is the vanilla latte!! In Ohio they are available @ Krogers.

MaggieWay
02-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this yogurt. I just went out & bought some today, it's great!

dolphinn33
03-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Does anyone know if you can get this carbmaster yogurt, or something similar, at Publix in Florida? I'll be visiting family in Fort Myers in 2 weeks and I'm worried about being able to find a low carb, high protein yogurt. I don't like greek yogurt and have Type 1 diabetes, so I prefer something without a lot of carbs. Any help would be appreciated!

jkhamom
03-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Where can you buy if you don't have a Kroger? How is the protien?

PattiK66
03-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Looking at my Cherry CarbMaster right now...60 calories, 8 grams of protein. I don't know where else to buy them except from Kroger, or one of their affiliates such as Fry's, or Fred Meyers. I have checked in other grocery stores, and have never found anything similar.

tinkgirl12987
03-05-2012, 09:46 AM
i looked up their store locator and it came up with jewelry stores (i guess they are affiliated with lithman jeweler)
too bad there are not any near me in New jersey.

Dmiller251
03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Albertson's just started carrying the CarbMaster yogurt. I used to have to go to King Sooper's (Kroger affiliate) to get it, but I bought it at Albertson's this week.

m2marsh
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Where can you buy if you don't have a Kroger? How is the protien?

Kroger brands has a flavored yogurt called Carb Master that has excellent stats for an NS protein serving. It is 60 to 80 calories, 1.5 g fat, 4 g carb, 9 g protein, 100 mg sodium, and only 3 g sugar (one of the lowest you'll find). You can find stores that carry this brand by clicking this link:

http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.aspx (http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.aspx)

patrick859
03-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Kroger brands has a flavored yogurt called Carb Master that has excellent stats for an NS protein serving. It is 60 to 80 calories, 1.5 g fat, 4 g carb, 9 g protein, 100 mg sodium, and only 3 g sugar (one of the lowest you'll find). You can find stores that carry this brand by clicking this link:

http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.aspx (http://services.kroger.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorAdvanced.aspx)

You, friend, are a wealth of information!!!! You do so much good on this website!!! You have helped me a lot and I appreciate it!!!

GypsyFe
03-05-2012, 11:09 PM
I have tried that link before and all I get is Littman Jewelry Store.

dolphinn33
03-06-2012, 12:34 AM
I tried the link and all I got was listings for Littman Jewelry Stores in South FL. You can have them only show you Kroger stores, but when I did that the closest I could find was in GA.

Any other suggestions for similar yogurt that I can buy when I'm in FL? I don't like Greek yogurt and I would like to find some that is low in carbs, if possible.
Thanks!

grimreaper65
03-06-2012, 01:28 AM
There are several stores in the Kroger group. Not sure if all of them carry the CarbMaster though.

Baker's (Nebraska)
City Market (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico)
Dillons (Kansas, Missouri)
Dillons Marketplace
Food 4 Less (Southern California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Portland, Oregon; Chicago, Illinois; NW Indiana, and they have a former location in Allentown, Pennsylvania and Tahlequah, Oklahoma)
Foods Co. (Northern California)
Fred Meyer (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington)
Fred Meyer Marketplace
Fred Meyer Northwest Best
Fry's Food and Drug (Arizona)
Fry's Marketplace
Fry's Mercado
Fry's Signature
Gerbes (Missouri)
JayC Food Stores (Indiana)
King Soopers (Colorado, Wyoming)
King Soopers Fresh Fare
King Soopers Marketplace
Kroger Food and Drug (Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana)
Kroger Fresh Fare
Kroger Marketplace
Kroger Signature
Kwik Shop (Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska)
Loaf 'N Jug (Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming)
Owen's Market (Indiana)
Pay Less Food Markets (Indiana)
Quality Food Centers (Oregon, Washington)
QFC Fresh Fare
Quik Stop (California, Nevada)
Ralphs (California)
Ralphs Fresh Fare
Ralphs Marketplace
Scott's Food & Pharmacy (Indiana)
Smith's Express (Utah)
Smith's Food and Drug (Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming)
Smith's Fresh Fare
Smith's Marketplace
Tom Thumb Food Stores (Alabama, Florida, Texas)
Turkey Hill Minit Markets (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana)

tinkgirl12987
03-06-2012, 08:18 AM
I have tried that link before and all I get is Littman Jewelry Store.

same here

GypsyFe
03-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks Roger for the list - but I dont see any here in NJ.

dolphinn33
03-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks for that great list, Roger. I didn't realize that the Kroger group had so many different stores. I've just always lived places that have the actual Kroger store.

PattiK66
03-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Check your grocery store for Dannon Lite n Fit Sugar and Carb control yogurts. They come in a four pack and aren't as cheap as the Kroger, but a resonable substitute for a non-greek yogurt.

Stats: Vanilla - 4 oz. container has 45 calories, 2 grams of sugar and 5 grams of protein. So you would eat two for a powerfuel.

dogloverinohio
03-06-2012, 04:02 PM
dolphinn33- while in Tampa Fl. last fall I shopped at Publix and bought their store brand low fat yogurt.They were very good, but I do not remember the stats. on the protein.I think it was about the same as the carbmaster I buy in Ohio. Publix brand instant low calorie&low fat instant oatmeal was also very tasty.Publix store brand anything is the way to go when you're shopping in Florida.

musgal222
03-06-2012, 06:58 PM
I eat it all the time. At least one day. Love it

Hey Birdie -- don't know if you remember me from a few years ago. I'm the creator of Kate's Cherry Coffee Cake. I'm back for round 2 of NS. Good to see some familiar faces are still here.

I agree with all the CarbMaster yogurt lovers here. It's yummy. Love the vanilla and the spiced pear. :)

m2marsh
03-06-2012, 06:59 PM
You, friend, are a wealth of information!!!! You do so much good on this website!!! You have helped me a lot and I appreciate it!!!

;) Thanks, friend!:cool:

musgal222
03-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Albertson's just started carrying the CarbMaster yogurt. I used to have to go to King Sooper's (Kroger affiliate) to get it, but I bought it at Albertson's this week.

I know you must be in Colorado if you shop at King Soopers!! Dang, I want to go home! :(

predsfan10
03-06-2012, 08:45 PM
love the strawberry carbmaster and peach

dolphinn33
03-07-2012, 12:16 AM
dolphinn33- while in Tampa Fl. last fall I shopped at Publix and bought their store brand low fat yogurt.They were very good, but I do not remember the stats. on the protein.I think it was about the same as the carbmaster I buy in Ohio. Publix brand instant low calorie&low fat instant oatmeal was also very tasty.Publix store brand anything is the way to go when you're shopping in Florida.

Thanks for the information about shopping in FL! It will be very helpful to me when I'm on vacation. Where in OH do you live?

PattiK66 thanks for the information about the Dannon yogurt. It's always good to have alternatives.

dogloverinohio
03-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Hi dolphinn33- I was born in Dayton ohio, lived in Tampa Fl. for almost 20 years, and now live in Columbus Ohio since 2004. Do y0u live in Ohio?

dolphinn33
03-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Hi dolphinn33- I was born in Dayton ohio, lived in Tampa Fl. for almost 20 years, and now live in Columbus Ohio since 2004. Do y0u live in Ohio?

I don't live in OH, but I work in Cincinnati. I live just south of Cincinnati, in Northern KY. But I grew up in WV....so I've always shopped at Kroger :-).

BirdieG
03-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Hey Birdie -- don't know if you remember me from a few years ago. I'm the creator of Kate's Cherry Coffee Cake. I'm back for round 2 of NS. Good to see some familiar faces are still here.

I agree with all the CarbMaster yogurt lovers here. It's yummy. Love the vanilla and the spiced pear. :)

I certainly do remember you and now I am hungry for that coffee cake and I wish you success once again. I am going for a loss again too. Gained a couple over the holidays and need to get them back off

musgal222
03-24-2012, 05:13 PM
I certainly do remember you and now I am hungry for that coffee cake and I wish you success once again. I am going for a loss again too. Gained a couple over the holidays and need to get them back off

Yep, I'm thinkin 'bout that coffee cake AND "Shirley's Cream Cheese Danish" -- yummers!

Good luck on your losing...it's definately going slower this time around for me but it's going and that's what matters! :)