Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default So Sad: My relationship with NS is ending

I just completed an online chat and a live discussion with a counselor and they confirmed that in approx 2 months we will ALL be on the success program which will include: shakes, breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. I have absolutely NO interest in drinking my calories every morning and there is currently NO choice but to receive these shakes.
    For me, Nutrisystem has been a game changer and after many years of poor eating habits and constant dieting this was the first time I have the proper relationship with food and experienced the success of getting my weight under control. I am extremely disappointed that this change is being forced on many of us who have integrated NS into our way of life.
    Of course the other component of success for me has been reading the discussion boards which have been and will continue to be a wonderful resource.

Like 567 Times in 371 Posts

Why make that decision tonight, cablvr, the first day of the rollout?
    Aren't you reading the boards - the Mods are saying they'll take our comments about the program/shakes into account. They took away the PM function on the BB once, and after an outcry it came back.

Why don't you just wait til March and see what happens?
    You aren't the only one; why are people so quick to toss the program out the window? Even if you don't like the changes and you must go to Success in March, why not try it for a month? Why not exercise a little more flexibility?

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Ok

Thank you Pam, you have been a constant inspiration for me--from the first week on. Thank NS eater as well! I hope they the input is heard and shakes are become optional. I will hang in until I have no choice on the shakes. Many thanks for your continued leadership!!!

Like 567 Times in 371 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cablvr View Post
    Thank NS eater as well! I hope they the input is heard and shakes are become optional. I will hang in until I have no choice on the shakes.
    That's my plan too, cablvr, although I'd be willing to try the shakes for a month if "forced" to. I'm really glad to hear you will hang in for a while...you never know what tomorrow will bring (maybe decisions/options in our favor). Why worry until then? At least in the short term, things will remain the same except for the discontinued and the new foods. Relax and enjoy trying the new ones! Glad to have you with us.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pam I love what you wrote!!

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

At the moment, I am planning to stay until the change is forced, and I hope I have lost enough weight by then to move on if things don't improve. The reason I chose this program is because it was real food. I wanted to learn how to eat properly - portions, veg & dairy we provide ourselves and a balanced meal we didn't actually have to cook ourselves for convenience. From my point of view, forced protein shakes is more than a step in the wrong direction.

I am also appalled at the way they have completely ignored their current customers. There is no explanation how the new program works, why it is better, what the transition plan is, except for new food teasers like we are infants. Everything is being learned through rumours. Its like they have invested in attracting new people, and really don't care how we are left to fend for ourselves.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've actually felt a little physical discomfort in the thought of having to say goodbye to NS.... I can't afford a price increase....especially to get 28 servings a month of something I won't eat.

Hopefully they'll keep the Advance menu intact with Success as another choice for new members or members who see the change fitting their lifestyle better.

We're just a small portion of actual NS customers--can you imagine the outcry when all the others find out what they HAVE to swallow?

~~Linda~~
    Start date~~2/10/2011~~

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

If we are on 28 day with autoship and get a new shipment will the new shakes be in there or do we have to call to change the plan?

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I honestly wouldn't mind the forced change... as long as it didn't come with a price increase! :/

__________________________________________________ ___

~Amie

"Naught risked, naught gained."

Mini Goal to get to 168 (1lb less than what I weighed when I gave birth to my son)
    Mini Goal to get to 185 lbs (halfway mark)! Met on 10/18/11 YAY and one lb past.
    Mini Goal to get under 200lbs met on 7/12/2011 at weight of 198