Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile How much did you lose the first week

I know that everyone differs on the amount of weight lost the first week and most likely most of that weight (or all) will be water weight - but pounds lost is pounds lost! I started on Monday and felt like I lost some that Wednesday I weighed myself and I lost 3.6 pounds! Woo hoo!

I haven't had any trouble at all with the food plan and some of the dinners are too much for me. Like the sloppy joe mix. Who can eat that whole thing???

My sweet tooth is not suffering either.

I am just wondering.......

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi I am in my 5th week. During the 1st week I lost 3.5 lbs also. I've lost 12 lbs so far. Remember that weight fluctuates daily and I try to just weigh in once a week. I really enjoy the desserts and breakfast items. They usually satisfy my sweet tooth and my craving for salty foods. Good luck on your weight lose journey.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Hi, I am in the middle of my second week (next weigh-in is Monday), but my first week I lost 4.8 lbs. I was very happy with those numbers. Sound like you are doing great. Good luck with your weight loss!

Glitter Text Maker

Glitter Text Maker
    You can click on my name on the left and send me a PM (private message) or email me at amcarmon@roadrunner.com with you name and email address and I will send you Buddy Bucks today!

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have 44 pounds to lose and I was 179 when I began. I just started my 3rd week today and only have lost 3.5 lbs BUT last night I was able to put on and wear a brand new pair of jeans that are a size smaller that I wasn't able to wear 2 weeks ago.
    ~~~~~~~~~

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I lost 11 pounds the first week. I think maybe it has to do with the last two weeks before I went on a diet I was going out to eat SOOO much that I had to have gained a bunch of waste in my body and water weight...plus "that time of the month". So when the next week rolled around...11 pounds were shed...

This week I gained a half a pound though...don't know why :/

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm in my third week. I lost 6.2 pounds the first and 1.4 pounds the second. I'm always a little disappointed when I don't see big numbers, BUT I know that slow and steady is a good thing.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank you all for your answers and congrats on your weight loss! My goal is to lose 50 pounds. Get down to 160. I know with NS I'll be able to do it. Today is day 5 and I won't weight until Sunday morning. But I had to sneak a peak and I am glad I did! :-)

Keep up the good work ladies!

Like 254 Times in 172 Posts

When I put my first order in on 10 May 2011 I weighed 219.5.
    When I weighed myself the day I started NS 21 May 2011 I weighed 212.5
    When I weighed myself after the first week 28 May 2011 on NS I weighed 197.5

I don't no why I dropped the 7 lbs before I started but I'm not going to complain. My first week I dropped another 5 lbs. Up till Oct I averaged 3 lbs a week.

Last edited by Sea-Turtle; 02-24-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Like 37 Times in 18 Posts

I went UP 4 lbs. I'd lost maybe 5-8 lbs right before getting my food.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cassa

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher (1803-1882)

Like 37 Times in 18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Turtle View Post
    When I put my first order in on 10 May 2011 I weighed 119.5.
    When I weighed myself the day I started NS 21 May 2011 I weighed 112.5
    When I weighed myself after the first week 28 May 2011 on NS I weighed 197.5

I don't no why I dropped the 7 lbs before I started but I'm not going to complain. My first week I dropped another 5 lbs. Up till Oct I averaged 3 lbs a week.
    "Results not typical"
    I hope these are typos!? Gaining 85 lbs is not typical for one week on NS.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cassa

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher (1803-1882)