Discussion Boards

Thread: sample menus

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default sample menus

On my 1st week. Worried about making my own menus. Help!

Like 1 Time in 1 Post

Well, that's one reason NS is easy to do--the NS items are your main part of each meal.

Then you just can choose which PowerFuels and SmartCarbs you like and add them in where ever you wish. You can choose to add them right to your NS Entrees or make separate 'mini meals' from them. Add your 4+ servings of veggies, and you're good to go. Very minimal planning!

Just be sure you've checked off everything in your Daily Planner by the end of the day.

But I think I've seen 'sample' menus on both the Main page and if you click on RECIPE CENTER at the top of this page--look for GROCERY GUIDE-- then there are a couple options at the top of that page for a sample 7-day menu to click on--Both for the Mens and Womens Program. HTH

Last edited by MidwestStamper; 03-13-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Like 194 Times in 146 Posts

Hi there,

As MidwesStamper suggested, the program is very flexible allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods on the program.

However, if you would like to view a sample to help you get started, you can view a 7 day sample menu here: http://content.nutrisystem.com/pdf/S...ensPDF2012.pdf.

Please let us know if you have any questions!