Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Nutribears :) How do they work?

How do nutribears work? Do you receive each one after each weight loss goal? Let's say I lost 25 lbs in my first month. Would I receive both the 10lb and 20 lb nutribears?
    Because of my starting weight is over 450 lbs. I can not accurately keep track of my weight, is their a way that a moderator can put in my correct weight on the home page for me?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nickrmorello For This Useful Post:

Kitkat8807 (03-08-2014)

Like 11 Times in 11 Posts

As far as accurately tracking the weight, I'm not sure about that. But as long as you are getting deliveries from NS, and tracking your weight through their site, then you would get Nutribears. And yes, if you lose 25 pounds between each auto-delivery then YES you would get two bears in your next BBB (big brown box)

-Tobi

I'm Working Towards the FOCUS Bear:
    Focus, focus, focus, focus, focus...

Like 521 Times in 413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nickrmorello View Post
    How do nutribears work? Do you receive each one after each weight loss goal? Let's say I lost 25 lbs in my first month. Would I receive both the 10lb and 20 lb nutribears?
    Because of my starting weight is over 450 lbs. I can not accurately keep track of my weight, is their a way that a moderator can put in my correct weight on the home page for me?
    I see your ticker is reflecting your weight ... good start! Keep up the good work! If you don't get your bears in your BBB, call CS, and they will send them out. With your ticker working, they may be getting that information automatically, now.

COMPARE AND DESPAIR
    Don't compare yourself to others along your weight loss journey. Every person is
    different and will encounter completely individual challenges and rates of weight loss.

If you fall off the wagon, there is always time to climb back on.

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." Phil. 1:6

Like 7,122 Times in 2,863 Posts

Congrats for starting Nutrisystem. It is a wonderful program and it works!
    Yes you get a bear in your AD (auto delivery) for every 10 lbs you lose. If you're having trouble adjusting your ticker properly I'd contact CS and ask them what to do.
    I wish you much success in your journey!

Questions about the BL Challenge? Email the Captains at bl-cap@googlegroups.com
    BL32 Offical Rules
    BL32 Links & Info

Crossed the border? ONEderland badges Click here
    Lost 100 lbs or more? Click here and brag it!
    Have you been 100% for 5 days or more? Get your bragging badges here
    Are you on the 100% train? Grab a train for your siggy here

Like 41 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HealthierSpookyAlice View Post
    I see your ticker is reflecting your weight ... good start! Keep up the good work! If you don't get your bears in your BBB, call CS, and they will send them out. With your ticker working, they may be getting that information automatically, now.
    Yes, by the looks of your ticker, you've lost 34 lbs., which means you're entitled to your 10 lb. bear, your 20 lb. bear and your 30 lb. bear! Call CS, they'll get them out to you!
    “Whatever you proclaim as your identity here in the material realm is also your drag. You are not your religion. You are not your skin color. You are not your gender, your politics, your career, or your marital status. You are none of the superficial things that this world deems important. The real you is the energy force that created the entire universe!” - RuPaul

Goal reached May 11, 2013 - 45 lbs lost!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LisaF1163 For This Useful Post:

Kitkat8807 (03-08-2014)

Like 37 Times in 18 Posts

How do nutribears work?
    Mine are lazy, and just sit there looking cute.

I have had success just emailing them and asking for any missing bears. You DO have to record your weight "officially" on NS to get them, though, and be a full member--not a COSTCO member, if I recall correctly.
    Last edited by CassaCmon; 08-13-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cassa

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher (1803-1882)

Like 396 Times in 278 Posts

Hello and you are doing great.
    If you earn 2 bears in one month you usually only get, in your next auto, the most recent one earned. (If you lose 25 in one month you will get the 20 lb bear. If you call they will send the 10 lb bear.) That has happened to other people.
    Last edited by obie3; 08-13-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Because the limitations of NS's website as of current, it may not fully reflect acurately, so just make sure to call NS Customer Service at least 48 hours prior to your box shipping and make sure that they include those bears. I've seen mods tell others the same thing.

Now that I've answered, I'd like to add a big WELCOME! As well as a CONGRATULATIONS on the weight you've lost thus far!

Like 210 Times in 154 Posts

Hi there,

Congratulations on taking the first steps to a healthier lifestyle! Unfortunately, we are not able to edit your start weight at this time. However, if you are logging your weight loss on-line, you should receive the bears in your orders. If for any reason you do not, please let us know and we will have them sent out as soon as possible.

We wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Like 521 Times in 413 Posts

They replied to your post on the other thread you started and sent you some information, which you may already know about and have.

COMPARE AND DESPAIR
    Don't compare yourself to others along your weight loss journey. Every person is
    different and will encounter completely individual challenges and rates of weight loss.

If you fall off the wagon, there is always time to climb back on.

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." Phil. 1:6