Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like 11 Times in 7 Posts

Default Chocolate pudding problems

Have they changed something in the chocolate pudding?

I can't get it to firm up at all.

Before I just had to wait a couple of minutes and it would set up.

Now 15 minutes later it is still liquid.

Guess I will be drinking my pudding.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

funny you mention it, because I had the same thing happen last time I made mine and I figured it was just a fluke.

-Patricia (Goal 7/18/2012)

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hockleygirl63 View Post
    ..Guess I will be drinking my pudding.
    Since you mentioned this... I like to combine the pudding mix with fat free yogurt, Splenda, maybe a little water, and couple of ice cubes in the Vita-Mix for a faux frappe.

Like 3 Times in 2 Posts

Normally that stuff gets like wallpaper paste for me. I have to add more liquid.

Like 376 Times in 291 Posts

I'll join the crowd. A while back, someone posted the problem, but I was still using some Advanced that I got at BL and didn't have problems (did with butterscotch); but the other day, mine wouldn't set up, either. I have so many desserts, that I just tossed it (didn't really want chocolate soup, and I'm a chocoholic), and I just decided not to order it again. Jell-O brand SF FF pudding was always good before NS, haven't had it since last year, though.

Birdie - I am wondering about the wallpaper, though ... LOL! Your kitchen must be interesting. I've heard of people testing spaghetti that way! My girls wanted to, but I wouldn't let them.

Last edited by SpookyOldAlice; 09-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.

COMPARE AND DESPAIR
    Don't compare yourself to others along your weight loss journey. Every person is
    different and will encounter completely individual challenges and rates of weight loss.

If you fall off the wagon, there is always time to climb back on.

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." Phil. 1:6

Like 572 Times in 299 Posts

I just wish they would return to the add-water version instead of add-milk - so much more convenient and tasted at least as good.
    CyberSally

Maintaining at 20+ pounds below goal since 2009!

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yikes! I just added this to my next order based on the ones I got at Big Lots that I LOVED!!! Now it sounds like they screwed up the formula with the current version. OH NOOOOO.... I may have to switch them out for something else. I only bought a couple from Big Lots because I am not usually a big pudding person but these were so good I had to order some. Now I'm not so sure

Ava
    My weight loss journey: http://ajmomspics.shutterfly.com

Shoot for the Moon and even if you miss, you'll still land among the Stars - Les Brown

Its never too late to be what you might have been George Eliot

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyberSally View Post
    I just wish they would return to the add-water version instead of add-milk - so much more convenient and tasted at least as good.
    Yup.

Like 3,733 Times in 2,241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyOldAlice View Post
    I'll join the crowd. A while back, someone posted the problem, but I was still using some Advanced that I got at BL and didn't have problems (did with butterscotch); but the other day, mine wouldn't set up, either. I have so many desserts, that I just tossed it (didn't really want chocolate soup, and I'm a chocoholic), and I just decided not to order it again.
    Jell-O brand SF FF pudding was always good before NS
    , haven't had it since last year, though.

Birdie - I am wondering about the wallpaper, though ... LOL! Your kitchen must be interesting. I've heard of people testing spaghetti that way! My girls wanted to, but I wouldn't let them.

Only 2 grams of protein.

Lost 45 pounds and maintaining since 4/2/09

Any advice or information I provide either on discussion boards, inbox messages, PMs, or e-mail is based on my personal knowledge, experience and observations. I don't work for Nutrisystem. I'm a member just like you. Only NS employees can make official NS statements.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you happen to have an extra PF to use when dessert rolls around, I have combined the pudding with a single serve container of FF greek yogurt and it turned out good.

-Patricia (Goal 7/18/2012)