Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Like 116 Times in 80 Posts

Thumbs down Ninja or Nutribullet??

Trying to decide between these two things. Any of you have both and can tell me what you think and which you prefer and for what reasons? Whatever I chose has to handle ice and frozen fruits.....so keep that in mind. Thanks for your help!

Like 46 Times in 32 Posts

I got a Ninja in June from QVC and I really love it. It does a great job with the NS protein shakes whether I add frozen fruit or just flavorings and ice. I decided to store my old blender away because I just don't need it anymore since the Ninja seems to do everything I need more efficiently and is easier to clean as well. Sorry I don't have any info on the Nutribullet, but you could probably Google some reviews of both products and compare.

Like 4 Times in 3 Posts

i got as small Hamilton Beach for shakes. 14 oz. perfect size! crushes the ice. works well. can actually drink it out of the container.
    also a bigger blender Osterizer- 2 speed- 5 cups. works good for bigger stuff. both great and cheap!
    Target
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What I do with this day is important because I have exchanged a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever. I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.
    (from Sam.H)

THELMA AND LOUISE

----------------------

pers
    personal mini goal for June- 130 miles

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default My vote is for Ninja

I found that my Ninja is a super powerhouse that doesn't just crush ice it can actually make snow from ice and handles frozen fruit all kinds, easily. I could not do the same with the Magic Bullet at all. The Ninja has more horsepower, 450 watts! I put in 5 oz. of water, the (vanilla) protein powder and about 7 ice cubes. (these are the half moon cubes from the ice maker not the square ones from a tray) I mash that up first then add my frozen fruit and mash it all up together. I add a little artificial sweetener because the fruit is unsweetened but that's a matter of taste. It makes a fantastic, thick, delicious, sorbet-ish, dessert like smoothie. A regular blender doesn't make it like this at least when I've tried it. This Ninja does the best job and I use it every day sometimes twice.

~ Barbara

You must do the things you think you cannot do ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Before and After Forum:Post #4767
    http://boards.members.nutrisystem.co...25421&page=477

Like 1 Time in 1 Post

I have the bullet. I have had it for years and use it every day. I will point out that Macys (am I allowed to say the store..?) Has a comp product by Bella, it is around $20.00 sale. If that helps.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have the new nutribulllet and love it. Throw everything in it. Quick and easy

Like 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by countryhomeinthecity View Post
    I have the bullet. I have had it for years and use it every day. I will point out that Macys (am I allowed to say the store..?) Has a comp product by Bella, it is around $20.00 sale. If that helps.
    I have the Bella, it's cheap $, but it's cheap. The plastic cups have tabs that turn it on when the cup is inserted in the base and turned. Those tabs are wearing off, so I now have to press down on the cup to make it work. I need to see if I can order more cups for it or buy one of the more expensive better quality brands.

Like 35 Times in 24 Posts

I have the ninja and it is awesome. It does way more than just making shakes in it. I don't think the bullet does that.

Like 4 Times in 3 Posts

the majic bullet we did not like at all.

learned on blenders tho- don't spend a fortune- they do not last real long (like a toaster).
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What I do with this day is important because I have exchanged a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever. I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.
    (from Sam.H)

THELMA AND LOUISE

----------------------

pers
    personal mini goal for June- 130 miles

Like 116 Times in 80 Posts

Thanks, everyone, for your comments. I've been looking at reviews at whatever I can find on the 'net and I'm still learning heavily toward the Ninja. Can't get past the ice turning into SNOW!! Now, that sounds just what I'm looking for! Now to find a good sale.....