Discussion Boards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

We absolutely LOVE our Ninja. My husband makes smoothies for our son before school every morning. I make sorbet and "ice cream" using frozen fruit and a protein shake packet. Yummy!

Like 2 Times in 2 Posts

I just got the Nutribullet (not the old Magic Bullet) and it works great for protein shakes/ice/frozen fruit/nuts/veggies. Went with that because its a little smaller than the Ninja and a little cheaper ($80 at bed & bath with 20% coupon). Great for one, but the Ninja has more attachments and options I think. As someone with counterspace issues, the Nutribullet has been great!

---Amy---

Like 2 Times in 2 Posts

I am now sneaking baby spinach into most of my shakes- today was vanilla shake, I cup frozen blueberries, 2 cups spinach, 1 tsp flax seeds. My teeth were a little blue but it was yummy! (shake + 1 SC + 1 veggie + 1 xtra)

---Amy---

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I got magic bullet, nutri bullet and ninja. nutri bullet is great it is much better and improved from magic bullet and it is smaller than ninja. It does much more than just shakes and I love it. Ninja is definitely a good investment if you planning on using it for other stuff. ( i hardly use mine, but i like having it My advice; buy the nutri bullet first and see if it's good enough for you (i use mine everyday and it's super fast to clean; i guarantee u, you'll love it) if not satisfied, return it and buy the ninja.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I had the bullet but now have the Ninja, I prefer the Ninja!

Like 26 Times in 20 Posts

Thanks, everyone. I think I've decided to go with the Ninja as I do want to do more than just shakes/smoothies. I got a great deal on it at QVC.

Thanks for all your comments on each product. I really appreciate it.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Which one did you get, Pammy? I am looking at them and don't know which one to get.

"Those socks look great with those sandals," said no one, ever.

Restarted NS program 8/9/2012.

Like 26 Times in 20 Posts

I got the one with the 700 watt motor.....the kitchen pulse system with the 48 oz blender and the slicer shredder attachment. It shipped today. I considered the new 1100 watt system, but I didn't want the size of a 72 oz blender and I like all the attachments that come with the 700 watt motor base.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

That was exactly my dilemma. But QVC only has pink and blue and my kitchen is stainless. I'll look to see if I can find it elsewhere in stainless/black. thanks for the fast reply.

"Those socks look great with those sandals," said no one, ever.

Restarted NS program 8/9/2012.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have a ninja. that thing makes smoothies out of frozen berries in like 30 seconds. If you let it blend for a bit it whips it into something like ice cream!