Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like 33 Times in 23 Posts

Default Invalid FedEx Tracking Number

Hello Mods!

I've tried sending emails to customer service, but haven't received any help. I placed one of the 50% off a la carte orders via the Cyber Monday sale. I received an email stating the order had shipped Wednesday, November 28th. That email also included an tracking number. When I use that number to track my order, I get a message from FedEx stating that the number is invalid. I then tried to track my order through my NS account by clicking on the appropriate link within my order history. Same thing - "invalid tracking number".

I understand that many people who placed a Cyber Monday order have already received their shipments. I'd just like to be able to find out when mine will arrive. Thank you.
    -tess

Like 9 Times in 9 Posts

That occurred to me once. I guess FedEx reuses numbers and it will show you the info. when it actually is on its way to you. Mine showed it had already been delivered to somewhere in California late last year, I live in Washington state and it was 6 months or so after that. Customer service doesn't work on weekends but perhaps calling a counselor will help as they have access to that info.

Thanks, Betti.
    -tess

Like 66 Times in 21 Posts

The last time I had a number that didn't work it was actually just mailed. If it's a small package it may just be USPS.

Joan

Like 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rockin45 View Post
    Hello Mods!

I've tried sending emails to customer service, but haven't received any help. I placed one of the 50% off a la carte orders via the Cyber Monday sale. I received an email stating the order had shipped Wednesday, November 28th. That email also included an tracking number. When I use that number to track my order, I get a message from FedEx stating that the number is invalid. I then tried to track my order through my NS account by clicking on the appropriate link within my order history. Same thing - "invalid tracking number".

I understand that many people who placed a Cyber Monday order have already received their shipments. I'd just like to be able to find out when mine will arrive. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkccpa View Post
    The last time I had a number that didn't work it was actually just mailed. If it's a small package it may just be USPS.
    Yes, I had the same happen to me and it came by USPS.

Like 205 Times in 151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rockin45 View Post
    Hello Mods!

Hi there Tess,

We sent you an inbox message with the tracking information for your package. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,

Thanks for the extra tip Joan & Obie. Got your email & replied to it, Mods. Still getting an "invalid" message when I use the number in FedEx's site, so I'm going to assume it just got mailed USPS, & I'll have to wait for it
    -tess

Ok, just got a new email from NS. Same tracking number, now it apparently shipped the 29th not the 28th, and it's via DHL not FedEx. However, the tracking number is still saying "invalid" on both DHL & NS sites. Getting pretty annoying; I just want to know when to expect the package. Never had this kind of trouble with an order before.
    -tess

Like 1 Time in 1 Post

Mine says invalid too when I use it. I just kind of figured if it doesn't get here sometime this week then I'd worry about it, but mine's just a cookbook and I work from with my parents living with me so there's always someone here. I can see it being a problem not knowing in other situations though.

Like 4 Times in 3 Posts

another gal wrote me- same thing
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What I do with this day is important because I have exchanged a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever. I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.
    (from Sam.H)

THELMA AND LOUISE

----------------------

pers
    personal mini goal for June- 130 miles