Discussion Boards

Thread: Salad Dressings

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up Salad Dressings

I'm new here, just got my first order. I notice there are salad dressings that are for sale on the Nutrisystem order pages. Has anyone tried them? I'd like any feedback or recipes for salad dressings that people have invented that are good tasting and diet healthy.

I look forward to lots of mutual support here. I've been stuck and am turning over a new leaf by joining the Nutrisystem community!

-J9

Like 873 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by J9_13 View Post
    Has anyone tried them?
    Welcome to Nutrisystem!

I really like the Ranch Dressing and will continue to order it. One packet counts as 2 Extras. I don't like my salads swimming in dressing, so I end up only using half the packet at a time. I haven't tried any of the other dressings.
    .....Click to stay connected:
    .... ......

Click Here For a Healthy Dose of Motivation: Kristi's Tips and Inspirations for Weight Loss and Maintenance.

My posts are based upon my experiences as a regular user of Nutrisystem, just like you!
    I do not work for Nutrisystem. For official information, contact the incredible Nutrisystem counselors.

Like 2,010 Times in 1,188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by J9_13 View Post
    I'm new here, just got my first order. I notice there are salad dressings that are for sale on the Nutrisystem order pages. Has anyone tried them? I'd like any feedback or recipes for salad dressings that people have invented that are good tasting and diet healthy.

I look forward to lots of mutual support here. I've been stuck and am turning over a new leaf by joining the Nutrisystem community!

-J9
    I hear they taste good. But I don't like to waste calories on a dressing that isn't fat free. So I choose my own, FF dressings that are lower calorie.

Lost 45 pounds and maintaining since 4/2/09

Any advice or information I provide either on discussion boards, inbox messages, PMs, or e-mail is based on my personal knowledge, experience and observations. I don't work for Nutrisystem. I'm a member just like you. Only NS employees can make official NS statements.