Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Garcinia Cambogia

Hi! Anyone ever used Garcinia? If so, how did it work for you? Did you find you had more energy, less appetite, help with weight loss? Did you experience anything negative? I'm curious as I'm looking into these. Thanks!!

"The only person better than you is the person you have yet to become." -Juliet Dillinger

Like 47 Times in 40 Posts

Lightbulb Oops

Not trying to be funny ,Tina but, I thought this was someone's name until I did a Yahoo search.
    I guess that makes me a no to your question, sorry.

Last edited by 4143; 03-12-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Like 1,449 Times in 1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 4143 View Post
    Not trying to be funny ,Tina but, I thought this was someone name until I did a Yahoo search.
    I guess that makes me a no to your question, sorry.
    LOL. Make that two of us. I thought it was someone's name.
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

The Hokey Pokey Clinic - a place to turn yourself around.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around.

Like 43 Times in 25 Posts

Well, the person on their website with a tape measure around her waist looks super good so it must work, right? I had never heard of it either so I had to look it up as well. It kind of sounds like another version of skinny fiber. I don't think any weight loss supplements are necessary if you follow the Nutrisystem plan as intended and get your exercise. Just my opinion....

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't think that gimmicks like this are necessary on Nutrisystem. So far, I've been fine just following the plan.

Like 47 Times in 40 Posts

Thumbs up

I agree with all of you. Mostly every weight-ticker I've seen are very encouraging to the NS plan/s.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well ... it had been on Dr Oz. When I called 22 stores (including GNC, Whole Foods, Fruitful Yield, Vitamin Shoppe, etc) in my area they are sold out. It's selling like crazy. It supposedly helps control appetite, etc. I was just curious if anyone had used it. I feel a bit odd now that I posted this. I was seriously looking for any reviews, thoughts, etc from those who have used it. We can close this thread now. Thanks.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

A girl I worked with bought it when it was on Groupon a few weeks ago. She ended up not even finishing the supply she had purchased because she didn't feel it was working. She used it for a little over a month, after purchasing a three month supply. I personally haven't used it though.

Like 129 Times in 100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinamb66 View Post
    Well ... it had been on Dr Oz. When I called 22 stores (including GNC, Whole Foods, Fruitful Yield, Vitamin Shoppe, etc) in my area they are sold out. It's selling like crazy. It supposedly helps control appetite, etc. I was just curious if anyone had used it. I feel a bit odd now that I posted this. I was seriously looking for any reviews, thoughts, etc from those who have used it. We can close this thread now. Thanks.
    Don't ever feel odd posting anything. We all like to hear about new things!
    Maryanne (Baltimore)

By my 65th birthday (3/21/15) I can have a normal BMI or I can still be overweight. The choice is mine!

"It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena....who, at best, knows in the end the triumph of great achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly. So that his place will never be with those cold timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt

Onward and Downward 4th Quarter:

Overall goal:

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I remember this from my Herbalife days. It is marketed as derived from a fruit that grows in India. I used it and found that like most such products it is a mild stimulant, which means you are likely to be be more active, therefore burning more calories and having less time to think about food (less appetite). Lately, at age 64, I find that a strong cup of Lipton black tea has the same effect.