Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Costco Gift Cards

I just tried applying my Costco Gift Cards to my auto delivery order and it keeps telling me that they are invalid gift card numbers. Is there a trick on how to enter them? I am anxious because i need to apply them to my next order that goes out next week.

Thanks!

Chrystal

Like 378 Times in 293 Posts

If there are two numbers off to the left of the long number at the top, these numbers need to be entered first. If you continue to have problems, call NS for assistance. If they are indeed invalid, return your cards to Costco for replacement.

COMPARE AND DESPAIR
    Don't compare yourself to others along your weight loss journey. Every person is
    different and will encounter completely individual challenges and rates of weight loss.

If you fall off the wagon, there is always time to climb back on.

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." Phil. 1:6

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thank you Alice. That worked. I was putting in a space between the first two numbers as they show on the card, but when I didn't space them, it worked wonderfully! Have a great day and Good Luck on your "Journey".

Chrystal

Like 7 Times in 7 Posts

do you know if you need to be a costco member to order gift cards online?

Quote Originally Posted by luzprincess View Post
    Thank you Alice. That worked. I was putting in a space between the first two numbers as they show on the card, but when I didn't space them, it worked wonderfully! Have a great day and Good Luck on your "Journey".
    Glad to be of help. Yes, a lot of places don't want spaces in credit card numbers either. Thanks ... finding maintenance a challenge, but still within my maintenance range for a bit over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgilb View Post
    No, but there is a surcharge of $4 (I think is the amount) if you aren't a member, still a bargain. I like getting cheaper food. I just ordered 10 more cards this morning. They don't expire and can be used on any AD or ala carte order.

COMPARE AND DESPAIR
    Don't compare yourself to others along your weight loss journey. Every person is
    different and will encounter completely individual challenges and rates of weight loss.

Like 105 Times in 64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jgilb View Post
    No you don't but Costco will charge you (unless you get lucky) a $4 surcharge per card if you are not a member so they will be $53.99 each instead of $49.99.

Quote Originally Posted by disney-all-the-weigh View Post
    No you don't but Costco will charge you (unless you get lucky) a $4 surcharge per card if you are not a member so they will be $53.99 each instead of $49.99.
    We posted at the same time ... scary if anyone agrees with me, you know ... LOL. I wasn't definitely sure how much the charge was, though, being I don't pay one.

COMPARE AND DESPAIR

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyOldAlice View Post
    We posted at the same time ... scary if anyone agrees with me, you know ... LOL. I wasn't definitely sure how much the charge was, though, being I don't pay one.
    Ha ha Nina you are too funny! Don't worry, you weren't having one of your "senior moments". And even then, I sometimes have my senior moments...and I'm not even a senior...yet!

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just bought the last 10 cards at Costco. Now I don't need to worry until December because I still have 5 left from when I bought them 2 weeks ago. I wish I had more. Im so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by luzprincess View Post
    You should post this on the other thread you posted on so other members know there were nothing wrong with the cards. We don't need any threads stating cards don't work and then members go into a tizzy stating "scam, scam" (trust me, this has happened before).