Discussion Boards

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Like 1,826 Times in 1,044 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shebum View Post
    Has anybody dared to click and found out the pricing? I wonder how much it'll cost?
    I clicked, but the link isn't active yet. Even the phone number is still listed as 1-800-555-5555.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyOldAlice View Post
    I'm not up for making any changes at this time, but will certainly be happy to hear how people do with this new plan. I'm sure, like anything, there will be likes and dislikes, being no two people are alike.

Now, I know this is being picky, but those extra question marks in the middle of the ad look tacky. OOPS!
    What's there not to like? If a person wants more frozen, they order it. If not, they keep their current plan.

The page isn't finalized yet - it still needs to be revised (including phone number, characters, etc.).
    Christie Miller
    Healthy Living Architect
    Click --> to connect on FB

I wish you and your family...

I'm a Nutrisystem success story. I do not work for the company. Contact Nutrisystem for official information.

Like 9 Times in 7 Posts

Won't the pricing have to be specific to each order? This will be intersting. I am happy with my 10 lunches and dinners but not too excited about any of the frozen desserts and would like to drop them for RTG.

Banned
    Realm of Minerva & the Catcher of Gold in the Foothills of Southern California
    Like 185 Times in 124 Posts

The link to upgrade is live on my order page. It's $72 more to get the NS My Way plan. I'm still thinking about it . . . not sure if I want to pay that much more.

Like 1,199 Times in 776 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westgal View Post
    The link to upgrade is live on my order page. It's $72 more to get the NS My Way plan. I'm still thinking about it . . . not sure if I want to pay that much more.
    I don't think I'd ever upgrade thru a link. You might be able to get a better deal by talking to an NS salesperson.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NSEater View Post
    I don't think I'd ever upgrade thru a link. You might be able to get a better deal by talking to an NS salesperson.
    Do you think so? The link is right under the edit my order one on my order page. I'm thinking upgrading probably locks us in, too, and I'm not sure I want to do that. I'm going to call. Thanks for the suggestion.

Like 71 Times in 36 Posts

I spoke with a CS rep and she stated it was $399 without any of the AD discounts or health insurance discounts.

Like 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by NSEater View Post
    I learned the hard way on that when I upgraded to Select.

~Amanda

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jessica2869 View Post
    I spoke with a CS rep and she stated it was $399 without any of the AD discounts or health insurance discounts.
    I just called, too. Although my order page shows the upgrade pricing to be $303, the rep told me it will be $399 on subsequent orders. So that means an increase of $169 for the new plan. No way. That's crazy.

She then went on to tell me the $303 "might stay," but also that the $303 showing right now "might be a glitch in the system, and I can't guarantee that is the price you will get, even on your first upgraded order."

I'm very glad I didn't click on "confirm upgrade." I hope they get this figured out so the REAL price is shown when and if we decide to upgrade.

Like 1 Time in 1 Post

when I clicked on it, it was $90 more.... so my total was $429.

.:~Bobby Jo~:.

Banned

Just to be sure what I was told the first time is correct, I called CS again. This is what my upgrade page shows:

Confirm Upgrade

If you would like to upgrade your Auto-Delivery order:
    From your Current Plan: Women's Select Plan

To our Premium Program: Women's My Way

You agree to pay the additional $72.00—that's $30 off the original price—for Nutrisystem® Select®
    featuring our gourmet line of cuisine.

(Your credit card will not be charged until
    your next Auto-Delivery order ships.)

Update Details

Your current Auto-Delivery price with discounts

$231.99

Additional upgrade cost with special discount for fresh-frozen cuisine

$72.00

TOTAL of your next Women's My Way Order

$303.99

Although it doesn't say anywhere on this page or elsewhere, the price shown is for the FIRST MONTH ONLY! Then the price jumps to $399, and "maybe" my insurance discount will be taken off that.

I think this is extremely misleading. Had I done the upgrade, I would be locked in and could not go back to my previous plan, just as with any changes made to any program in the past.

The My Way base cost is $610.52. The $399.99 is with the AD discount. Holy crud.

So essentially, to upgrade to the My Way program, it will cost me $168.00. For me, this is the No Way program.

I was so excited for this program to come out, and now I feel .