Discussion Boards

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 115
  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Realm of Minerva & the Catcher of Gold in the Foothills of Southern California
    Posts
    4,162
    Likes
    56
    Like 184 Times in 124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abt303 View Post
    They are available for me, in my upcoming order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieaz View Post
    I checked my order and the turkey and mashed were still there.
    If you don't mind saying what does upgrading cost?
    Apparently not every NS item is available with the My Way plan. I'm still exploring and just now realized the new carrot cake whoopee pie isn't there. Neither is the Apple Pie.

    If I'd know not everything was available on this plan, I most likely wouldn't have switched...not sure.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,118
    Likes
    3
    Like 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westgal View Post
    Apparently not every NS item is available with the My Way plan. I'm still exploring and just now realized the new carrot cake whoopee pie isn't there. Neither is the Apple Pie.

    If I'd know not everything was available on this plan, I most likely wouldn't have switched...not sure.
    I hope this is a glitch since it's new. It doesn't make sense to ask people to upgrade and then remove food choices!




  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern, Calif.
    Posts
    22,020
    Likes
    7,980
    Like 3,258 Times in 1,203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kristi- View Post
    I tried to upgrade to the new plan via chat, but the representative couldn't quote me a price. Shawn said I need to call CS in order to upgrade.
    Thanks Kristi for the info

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,559
    Likes
    15
    Like 169 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susieaz View Post
    I hope this is a glitch since it's new. It doesn't make sense to ask people to upgrade and then remove food choices!
    I bet that's the case. A "Premiere Plan" should most definitely have access to everything Nutrisystem's got.

    Start Date: September 1, 2010/188lbs
    Made Goal: August 22, 2011/125lbs


    My Blog:
    Get the Skinny on Nutrisystem!

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Realm of Minerva & the Catcher of Gold in the Foothills of Southern California
    Posts
    4,162
    Likes
    56
    Like 184 Times in 124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susieaz View Post
    I hope this is a glitch since it's new. It doesn't make sense to ask people to upgrade and then remove food choices!
    That's the way I feel, too. My favorite frozen lunches and dinners are both not there.

    So far, I see these gone:

    Lunch
    Hamburger (frozen)

    Dinner
    Turkey Medallions with Mashed Potatoes
    Ravioli Formaggio
    Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells (discontinued)

    Dessert/Snack
    Stuffed Apple Pie
    Carrot Cake Whoopie Pie

    There are probably more, but I'm done looking for now. I delayed my order, and really, really hope this is all just an error and the meals will show up soon.

    Edited to ADD: I just completely redid my order, saved it, and then checked it. It's all reverted to 1 of everything...all my changes are gone.

    I'm sitting tight while NS really gets this plan in place. It is obviously very glitchy right now.
    Last edited by Westgal; 04-17-2013 at 05:11 PM.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,118
    Likes
    3
    Like 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    The hamburger, stuffed shells, carrot whoopie pie znd as I said turkey were all ok on my order with no indication of low inventory or being discontinued. Makes a lot of sense to discontinue new carrot whoopie pie, it's been out for what maybe 2 weeks? I bet ( hope) this will be corrected.
    The mods have said the website is down tonight for upgrades, maybe that will make the difference!




  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Realm of Minerva & the Catcher of Gold in the Foothills of Southern California
    Posts
    4,162
    Likes
    56
    Like 184 Times in 124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susieaz View Post
    The hamburger, stuffed shells, carrot whoopie pie znd as I said turkey were all ok on my order with no indication of low inventory or being discontinued. Makes a lot of sense to discontinue new carrot whoopie pie, it's been out for what maybe 2 weeks? I bet ( hope) this will be corrected.
    The mods have said the website is down tonight for upgrades, maybe that will make the difference!
    Yeah, I saw them all too earlier today, before I switched to the new plan. What I'm seeing just can't be right. The chocolatety pretzel bar and chocolate covered pretzels, cheesecake bar . . . not to be seen.

    I hope tonight's upgrades fix everything.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    606
    Likes
    0
    Like 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I'm thinking it might have to do with the upgrading? I just went into my account and the design of the order page has changed.



    ~Amanda

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,118
    Likes
    3
    Like 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Milk chocolate pretzels and pretzel bars ! No upgrade for me if that remains the case!




  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Realm of Minerva & the Catcher of Gold in the Foothills of Southern California
    Posts
    4,162
    Likes
    56
    Like 184 Times in 124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abt303 View Post
    I'm thinking it might have to do with the upgrading? I just went into my account and the design of the order page has changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieaz View Post
    Milk chocolate pretzels and pretzel bars ! No upgrade for me if that remains the case!
    The more I look at this, the more I think it's just because the new plan was rolled out before the changes that will be implemented tonight. There is way too much that doesn't show up right now, and the fact that order changes don't take also indicates issues.

    I logged out and checked everything as a potential new customer. The Success plan as well as the My Way one, say "more than 150 foods, including frozen, to choose from..." The My Way plan doesn't say anywhere that there are fewer choices, so my bet is everything will be straightened out tonight when the system is upgraded.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •