Discussion Boards

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Realm of Minerva & the Catcher of Gold in the Foothills of Southern California
    Like 184 Times in 124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abt303 View Post
    They are available for me, in my upcoming order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieaz View Post
    I checked my order and the turkey and mashed were still there.
    If you don't mind saying what does upgrading cost?
    Apparently not every NS item is available with the My Way plan. I'm still exploring and just now realized the new carrot cake whoopee pie isn't there. Neither is the Apple Pie.

If I'd know not everything was available on this plan, I most likely wouldn't have switched...not sure.

Like 9 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westgal View Post
    Apparently not every NS item is available with the My Way plan. I'm still exploring and just now realized the new carrot cake whoopee pie isn't there. Neither is the Apple Pie.

If I'd know not everything was available on this plan, I most likely wouldn't have switched...not sure.
    I hope this is a glitch since it's new. It doesn't make sense to ask people to upgrade and then remove food choices!

Like 3,258 Times in 1,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Kristi- View Post
    I tried to upgrade to the new plan via chat, but the representative couldn't quote me a price. Shawn said I need to call CS in order to upgrade.
    Thanks Kristi for the info

Like 169 Times in 34 Posts

I hope this is a glitch since it's new. It doesn't make sense to ask people to upgrade and then remove food choices!
    I bet that's the case. A "Premiere Plan" should most definitely have access to everything Nutrisystem's got.

Start Date: September 1, 2010/188lbs
    Made Goal: August 22, 2011/125lbs

My Blog:
    Get the Skinny on Nutrisystem!

Banned

That's the way I feel, too. My favorite frozen lunches and dinners are both not there.

So far, I see these gone:

Lunch
    Hamburger (frozen)

Dinner
    Turkey Medallions with Mashed Potatoes
    Ravioli Formaggio
    Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells (discontinued)

Dessert/Snack
    Stuffed Apple Pie
    Carrot Cake Whoopie Pie

There are probably more, but I'm done looking for now. I delayed my order, and really, really hope this is all just an error and the meals will show up soon.

Edited to ADD: I just completely redid my order, saved it, and then checked it. It's all reverted to 1 of everything...all my changes are gone.

I'm sitting tight while NS really gets this plan in place. It is obviously very glitchy right now.
    Last edited by Westgal; 04-17-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Like 9 Times in 7 Posts

The hamburger, stuffed shells, carrot whoopie pie znd as I said turkey were all ok on my order with no indication of low inventory or being discontinued. Makes a lot of sense to discontinue new carrot whoopie pie, it's been out for what maybe 2 weeks? I bet ( hope) this will be corrected.
    The mods have said the website is down tonight for upgrades, maybe that will make the difference!

Banned

The hamburger, stuffed shells, carrot whoopie pie znd as I said turkey were all ok on my order with no indication of low inventory or being discontinued. Makes a lot of sense to discontinue new carrot whoopie pie, it's been out for what maybe 2 weeks? I bet ( hope) this will be corrected.
    The mods have said the website is down tonight for upgrades, maybe that will make the difference!
    Yeah, I saw them all too earlier today, before I switched to the new plan. What I'm seeing just can't be right. The chocolatety pretzel bar and chocolate covered pretzels, cheesecake bar . . . not to be seen.

I hope tonight's upgrades fix everything.

Like 2 Times in 1 Post

I'm thinking it might have to do with the upgrading? I just went into my account and the design of the order page has changed.

~Amanda

Like 9 Times in 7 Posts

Milk chocolate pretzels and pretzel bars ! No upgrade for me if that remains the case!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by abt303 View Post
    I'm thinking it might have to do with the upgrading? I just went into my account and the design of the order page has changed.
    Milk chocolate pretzels and pretzel bars ! No upgrade for me if that remains the case!
    The more I look at this, the more I think it's just because the new plan was rolled out before the changes that will be implemented tonight. There is way too much that doesn't show up right now, and the fact that order changes don't take also indicates issues.

I logged out and checked everything as a potential new customer. The Success plan as well as the My Way one, say "more than 150 foods, including frozen, to choose from..." The My Way plan doesn't say anywhere that there are fewer choices, so my bet is everything will be straightened out tonight when the system is upgraded.