Discussion Boards

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Cheaper Nutrisystem

So I did nutrisystem for one month last year, but unfortunately I gained a lot of weight since then. I was wondering if there was a way I could order the food WITHOUT also ordering a plan. I already understand the process and have all the guides from my first time around. I'm just trying to figure out how I can JUST get the food and I can't seem to find a solution on the website! Help me out if you can! Thanks so much!

Like 124 Times in 97 Posts

Frankly, signing up for auto-delivery will easily net you the best price. Buying items ala carte is notably more expensive. You can look on eBay or Craigslist for people selling leftover food when they quit.

Also, you can buy NutriSystem gift cards at Costco, $100 value for $79.99 regularly, someties on sale for $49.99 or $59.99. That saves you a nice chunk of change when you buy your food from NS.

Your body is a temple...don't treat it like a tent!

Like 306 Times in 220 Posts

There are a number of NS members who sell their food here on the boards, you can do a search for that. You can also find the food at Wal-Mart in some areas. You could go with some of the ala cart samplers but I agree with JenTT that $ wise it is usually cheaper to go with auto-delivery and delay if you need to.

Like 224 Times in 64 Posts

Auto delivery + insurance discounts + daily dose clicks + Costco cards = VERY AFFORDABLE NUTRISYSTEM

Jenni
    One Meal ~ One Day ~ One Pound at a Time