Discussion Boards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Salad Dressings?

I just began the program today and upon reading some things to purchase on the "a la Carte" offerings I was definitely wishing to buy the salad dressings; however, I can't find them on the website. The only item to purchase separately is the Agave Nectar.
    Does anybody know how to go about getting the dressing packets?
    Thanks,

Like 1,792 Times in 1,024 Posts

Welcome to Nutrisystem, GR8DaneLover! Congrats on making the decision to improve your health. You picked a fabulous plan - I hope you enjoy Nutrisystem. I think the salad dressings have been discontinued, which is a bummer because the Ranch Dressing was really good.

My getting started tips and advice are located in Kristi's Tips and Inspirations for Weight Loss and Maintenance.
    You will find lots of great support and information among your fellow members, too!

I wish you much Success!
    Christie Miller
    Healthy Living Architect
    Click --> to connect on FB

I'm a Nutrisystem success story. I do not work for the company. Contact Nutrisystem for official information.

Like 214 Times in 156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DaneLover View Post
    I just began the program today and upon reading some things to purchase on the "a la Carte" offerings I was definitely wishing to buy the salad dressings; however, I can't find them on the website. The only item to purchase separately is the Agave Nectar.
    Thanks,

Hi there GR8DaneLover,

A warm welcome from all of us here at Nutrisystem. We look forward to assisting you on your weight loss journey. Unfortunately, as Kristi mentioned, the salad dressings have been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We hope you continue to participate in the Community. Our members are full of advice, tips and tricks to help you on your weight loss journey. Additionally, be sure to visit the Daily Dose under Inform & Inspire to read some daily motivation and work towards your 50 clicks coupon. All the best to you!

Like 82 Times in 72 Posts

I make my own olive oil vinegarettes with herbs, garlic shallots and citrus. Mix it up. My cholesterol has dropped too, doc says olive oil will do that. Dip your fork in dressing instead of dressing your salad.

Caye

Like 73 Times in 50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ccaswick View Post
    I make my own olive oil vinegarettes with herbs, garlic shallots and citrus. Mix it up. My cholesterol has dropped too, doc says olive oil will do that. Dip your fork in dressing instead of dressing your salad.
    Love your "Sit, Ubu, sit" ticker! And, of course, there is the . . . "good dog!" part. That takes me back. We still say this at my house, but I haven't heard anyone else utter those words in many moons! lol

Last edited by willowriver; 08-17-2013 at 03:17 PM.

willow

NS Start Date 05/06/2013

Like 73 Times in 50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DaneLover View Post
    Thanks,

If you specifically need salad dressing in a packet, you might want to do a search of other threads as I know this has been discussed elsewhere. I need to do the same as I have a trip coming up and would love to have some good, guilt-free salad dressing that I can take along.

Last edited by willowriver; 08-17-2013 at 03:19 PM.

willow

NS Start Date 05/06/2013

Like 132 Times in 103 Posts

I buy individual packets of FF dressing at minimus.biz. They have a lot of different foods in individual packets.
    Maryanne (Baltimore)

By my 65th birthday (3/21/15) I can have a normal BMI or I can still be overweight. The choice is mine!

"It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena....who, at best, knows in the end the triumph of great achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly. So that his place will never be with those cold timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt

Onward and Downward 4th Quarter:

Overall goal:

Like 213 Times in 141 Posts

I was able to buy individual packets (a box of 6 I think) of Walden Farms ranch dressing at a local store. I havent yet tried one.

Like 1 Time in 1 Post

I know the galeos dressing come in packets and also the walden farms do, I love wf bacon ranch, and the galeos ceasar is very good as well
    ,,,good luck!!!!

Like 35 Times in 15 Posts

GARLIC EXPRESSIONS.

SUPER good for you and DELICIOUS. I used to hate salads...I mean HATE them...but I tried this dressing and I have been addicted ever since!!