Discussion Boards

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default New Protein Shakes--Craving Crusher & Energizing

I saw a commercial today advertising these NEW protein shakes: Craving Crusher & Energizing....so i was wondering who has had them. Are they good...better or worse than the old protein shakes???

Like 1 Time in 1 Post

I ordered both but so far have only tried the Craving Crusher. It is not intended to replace the old protein shakes - it counts as 1PF AND 1SC. It was good though! They smell (I am weird and base food on smell rather than taste sometimes!) just like a Tootsie Roll. It was very filling.

Jessika

Like 245 Times in 153 Posts

I almost started a thread with this same question..... Was thinking about ordering the a Energizer shake but wanted to here from others who may have tried them. Love the original shakes but am always ready to try something new!
    Archy (Lee)

Like 123 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I almost started a thread with this same question..... Was thinking about ordering the a Energizer shake but wanted to here from others who may have tried them. Love the original shakes but am always ready to try something new!
    The energizer shake has 200 mg of caffeine (the coffee and chocolate shakes have 29 mg) so if you have issues with caffeine you may want to think about it. I mix two or 3 vanilla shakes with the energizer shakes to reduce the caffeine amount
    A-

Thanks for the caffeine stats. I have no issues with caffeine; like a cup in the evening as it helps me to relax and nod off!
    Archy (Lee)

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

I love the energizing shake. Its replaced my coffee in the morning, it does give you a little "zip" which I like. The craving crusher one is good but it didn't "crush" my cravings too well. They are both very creamy.

Like 31 Times in 22 Posts

I love both shakes, although they are a bit pricey! NS- bring down the price!

Jennifer

Thanks for the info. Think I will add the energizer shakes to my next order. Same flavored as the regular shakes? I like them all!
    Archy (Lee)