Discussion Boards

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Like 254 Times in 166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectingPaula View Post

Wheeeee this is a fun thread.
    Really? And what's in your......errrrrr......wallet?

Like 319 Times in 167 Posts

Dude, when we are done picking out your undies we can start on the rest of your attire! Women love a good make-over!
    CyberSally

Maintaining at 20+ pounds below goal since 2009!

Like 51 Times in 46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NSEater View Post
    Really? And what's in your......errrrrr......wallet?
    Um.....unfortunately not much these days . But I'm looking for something to fill it

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectingPaula View Post
    Um.....unfortunately not much these days . But I'm looking for something to fill it
    LOL!

I meant what kind of underwear do you wear? ROTFLMAO!

Like 107 Times in 76 Posts

Banana Hammock? Actually those string bikini/speedo type undies are bizarre to me. Boxer briefs for sure. Wish my man would wear them. He does not. He wears tighty whiteys too, even though I have told him often that those are not sexy.
    Cathy

I found this online when I googled boxer briefs. Freshpair? I certainly hope so!

Boxer Briefs for Men - Free Shipping at Freshpair.

Like 77 Times in 44 Posts

I found this online when I googled boxer briefs. Freshpair? I certainly hope so!

Boxer Briefs for Men - Free Shipping at Freshpair.
    I've ordered from Freshpair, and it's a great site for underwear of all sorts. They have frequent sales.

Mike - as long as you're changing your underwear - - you might look for a pair of real silk boxers. Silk is always sexy.

Like 51 Times in 46 Posts

LOL!

I meant what kind of underwear do you wear? ROTFLMAO!
    Well, I must confess, about 25% of the time I wear granny panties. Although they have gone from size 14 to size 10. The rest of the time its lacy hip huggers and what my granddaughter calls booty shorts, they are hip huggers with very short legs. I think they may also be called boy shorts or maybe boy cut. On "special" occasions I may even wear thongs. Sorry, tmi, but you did ask

And you?

Like 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsmemikeeg View Post
    ok,so i bought 1 new pair of pants a few new shirts and know i realize i need some new underwear,and i was wondering what do women like to see there man in...I am single now but looking for that special lady...thanks
    OK, first of all, I haven't had a date since Valentine's Day 1987.... long story, not important. But a bit of a disclaimer seemed appropriate as I'm no expert by experience, but I know what I like to see

BUT, my first reaction is NOTHING !! (thinking of Mark Harmon, Shemar Moore, Michael McCounaghy (?sp) , and Michael Weatherly- though he's near cradle-robbing territory). But they look mighty fine dressed as well

Second wish would be boxer briefs. Banana Hammocks are a deal breaker. Especially if there isn't a perfect 6 pack, nicely chiseled pecs and arms (but no bulk), and a fanny to grab, but not eat my hand. And even then, I don't want some Nut Sock and Pecker Wrapper being a focal point on anybody...

For swimming and beach wear, I LOVE to see a guy in board shorts. The 'desire' comes from seeing someone happy and having fun on the beach. The sexy part comes from the personality and fun

I like the boy shorts for women (in case anyone was losing sleep over that one ). Some nice cotton size 8s under a pair of Cuddl Dud leggings, a t-shirt and I'm in heaven (and at home).
    Jill

Like 33 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 5BirdFeeder View Post
    OK, first of all, I haven't had a date since Valentine's Day 1987.... long story, not important. But a bit of a disclaimer seemed appropriate as I'm no expert by experience, but I know what I like to see

BUT, my first reaction is NOTHING !! (thinking of Mark Harmon, Shemar Moore, Michael McCounaghy (?sp) , and Michael Weatherly- though he's near cradle-robbing territory). But they look mighty fine dressed as well

Second wish would be boxer briefs. Banana Hammocks are a deal breaker. Especially if there isn't a perfect 6 pack, nicely chiseled pecs and arms (but no bulk), and a fanny to grab, but not eat my hand. And even then, I don't want some Nut Sock and Pecker Wrapper being a focal point on anybody...

For swimming and beach wear, I LOVE to see a guy in board shorts. The 'desire' comes from seeing someone happy and having fun on the beach. The sexy part comes from the
    personality and fun

I like the boy shorts for women (in case anyone was losing sleep over that one ). Some nice cotton size 8s under a pair of Cuddl Dud leggings, a t-shirt and I'm in heaven (and at home).
    Yes. Shemar Moore. He is gorgeous. You have good taste