Discussion Boards

Thread: Fast Five

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up Fast Five

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kimberly and I just started the Fast Five today. It was a little hard changing from what I use to eat to what is on the program. Tomorrow I will eat more vegetable to help with hunger. I also want to says thanks because I know there is a lot of support on this program

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Kimberly! I too started today. I tried to bulk up the food with fresh veggies and it seemed to keep me full. Looking forward to week one being done so that I can start having the deserts Good luck to you!

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi I am new in the program and I am glad to hear I am not the only one battling with hunger, I do try to eat more veggies but when I logged them in my calorie count goes over my 1,200 calorie count. Are veggies free meaning you can eat as many as you want?

Like 2,300 Times in 1,434 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luzingishard View Post
    Hi I am new in the program and I am glad to hear I am not the only one battling with hunger, I do try to eat more veggies but when I logged them in my calorie count goes over my 1,200 calorie count. Are veggies free meaning you can eat as many as you want?
    Non-starchy vegetables are unlimited. Use them to help with hunger.

Also, 1200 calories is not a limit. Average calories for most women with less than 100 lbs to lose is 1200 calories but your daily calories will be +/- 100 and fluctuate depending on the entrees and add-ins you select. Most importantly, you should never skip required foods and add-ins (PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and Vegetables) because you are over your "calorie allotment".
    Send the perpetrator back to jail!

Useful links: Grocery Guide; Brand Name Shopping List; and Low Sodium Version
    ................. Sample Menus: Women; Men

“Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” — Dalai Lama

This signature has just wasted approximately 2.5 seconds of your time.

Like 9 Times in 5 Posts

Hi All!!
    I'm on day 4 of the Fast 5. Each day seems a bit easier. Looking forward to day 7