Discussion Boards

Thread: Fast 5

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Fast 5

Hello Brand new here and I am on Day 2 of Fast Five
    I have a question, can I swap out some of the food choices that are in the fast five? For example I received three breakfast bars and would rather eat another type of breakfast choice that is included in my 28 day food supply. Am I able to swap them out or do I have to eat exactly what's in the fast five box?

Like 3,689 Times in 2,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caseclsd1117 View Post
    Hello Brand new here and I am on Day 2 of Fast Five
    I have a question, can I swap out some of the food choices that are in the fast five? For example I received three breakfast bars and would rather eat another type of breakfast choice that is included in my 28 day food supply. Am I able to swap them out or do I have to eat exactly what's in the fast five box?
    Yes. They are all comparable.

Lost 45 pounds and maintaining since 4/2/09

Any advice or information I provide either on discussion boards, inbox messages, PMs, or e-mail is based on my personal knowledge, experience and observations. I don't work for Nutrisystem. I'm a member just like you. Only NS employees can make official NS statements.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Awesome thanks

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Also I can only have the veggies that are on my fast five menu correct? But I can have as many of those as I want, am I reading that correctly?

Like 3,689 Times in 2,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caseclsd1117 View Post
    Also I can only have the veggies that are on my fast five menu correct? But I can have as many of those as I want, am I reading that correctly?
    You can have any of the veggies on the veggie list in unlimited quantities. Link to NS Grocery Guide: http://www.nutrisystem.com/pdf/Nutri...cery_Guide.pdf

Lost 45 pounds and maintaining since 4/2/09

Any advice or information I provide either on discussion boards, inbox messages, PMs, or e-mail is based on my personal knowledge, experience and observations. I don't work for Nutrisystem. I'm a member just like you. Only NS employees can make official NS statements.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello! I am on Day 4 of the Fast 5. Can you clarify what I'm supposed to be eating? I have the food Nutrisystem provided: breakfast, Energizing shake, lunch, Crave Curbing shake, and dinner. On top of that I am supposed to eat four servings of vegetables a day, and drink plenty of water. Can I ALSO eat the Power Fuels and Smart Carbs, or do I start doing that after the Fast 5?

Like 1,202 Times in 693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teesleberry View Post
    Hello! I am on Day 4 of the Fast 5. Can you clarify what I'm supposed to be eating? I have the food Nutrisystem provided: breakfast, Energizing shake, lunch, Crave Curbing shake, and dinner. On top of that I am supposed to eat four servings of vegetables a day, and drink plenty of water. Can I ALSO eat the Power Fuels and Smart Carbs, or do I start doing that after the Fast 5?

The PowerFuels and SmartCarb(s) are not added in until after the 7th day of the Fast 5.

You may eat more that 4 servings of the non-starchy veggies if you'd like on the Fast 5.

Everything else you listed seems correct.

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Okay, thank you very much!

Like 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks again