I don't know if this will help you or not --- I only had a chance to get one pkg of the Lemon Crisps before they were discontinued, so am not sure I remember the taste.... But I looked thru my old weight watchers cookbooks and found the following recipe.... with some tweaking of the other things you have during the day, it may work,,,, if the result meets your needs.....

Vanilla Crisps (2 svgs) --- see below for additions incl Lemon

1 Tbsp granulated sugar
2 Tsp margarine, softened
1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 Tbsp + 1 1/2 Tsp enriched self-rising flour, sifted
3/4 ounce ready-to-eat oven toasted rice cereal

Combine sugar, marjarine and extract until creamy; add egg and beat well. Blend in flour, then fold in cereal until just combined. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; drop batter by spoonfuls onto baking sheet, forming approx 12 cookies, leaving 2" space between; flatten each slightly with tines of fork. Bake until golden, approx 8-10 min.

According to WW each serving (approx 6 cookies) is 180 cal with 5gr protein, 7gr fat, 23gr carb & 315mg sodium. Their 'exchange' for each serving is: 1 svg fat; 1 svg bread; 1/2 egg (protein) & 3 "extras" (like our 'free foods' I think, this was the 1982 program).

For Lemon Crisps --- add 2 tsp each lemon juice & grated lemon rind to batter before adding cereal. -- no change nutritional info.

For Raisin Crisps --- add 1/4 cup rasins before adding cereal & increase exchanges per svg by 1 fruit (cal 231, 37 carb) -- for spiced raisin crisps, add 1/2 tsp cinnamon and dash ginger to flour.

For Chocolate Crisps --- decrease sugar to 2 tsp & add 1 tsp choc syrup before cereal (170 cal, 23 carb)